Music is the food of life, you need a good Bluetooth speaker India set to enjoy the music you play off your computer. With the explosion of digital music being available on the internet, you can now download your favorite songs directly on your mobile phone, tablet, or computer. There are high-end and low-end speakers that would match every budget and requirement. Speakers are made from discrete materials that enhance the quality of the sound produced by. They come in various combinations, with the most common being a 2.1, 5.1, and 7.1. The numbers state how many speakers are there to every subwoofer.
Speakers come in distinct shapes and sizes; some made for desktop computers, others for laptops, and smaller devices. Some larger speakers are meant for professional musicians who need to hear every note played clearly. Most speakers are powered directly from a PowerPoint. Some smaller portable speaker models are powered by a USB or by rechargeable batteries. Multimedia speakers are ideal for people looking to use them solely for entertainment purposes. Docking speakers allow phones or MP3 music players to connect to them directly through the docking station.
Before coming to which one you should buy, it is essential to know a few features available and offered in different Bluetooth speakers available across markets.
#Mistake 1 – Connectivity
The first and the particular feature of Bluetooth speakers is their wireless connectivity. Wireless connectivity is through any device having Bluetooth, as the speakers are Bluetooth enabled. All these speakers can be charged and then carried anywhere.
#Mistake 2 – Portability or Easy to carry and use
The portability of these speakers makes it very user friendly and can be carried anywhere. There are some small sizes of Bluetooth speakers available with good quality sound that can be used for traveling purposes.
#Mistake 3 – Water- and weather-resistance
Some Bluetooth speakers can survive stormy weather, spilled drinks, and drops into puddles making it easier for you. Even in pool or beach or outdoor adventures, a water-dirt or weather-resistant Bluetooth speaker will still play your favorite music. Some models are even submersible to survive an accidental plunge into the pool or the lake.
#Mistake 4 – Compatibility
Bluetooth speakers, nowadays, are equipped with only the latest Bluetooth versions, i.e., Bluetooth 4.0 or 5.0. If you have a device with the older version, which you are trying to connect with the speaker, you will face a pairing problem as the speaker won’t support the older version. To avoid such problems, make sure that your Bluetooth speaker is compatible even with lower versions of Bluetooth, up to A2DP.
#Mistake 5 – Smartphone Charger
You don’t have to worry if you are traveling and there is no electricity port near you. Some Bluetooth speakers also offer to charge your device. This means that if you run out of your mobile phone’s battery, then the battery of your Bluetooth speaker can charge your phone.
#Mistake 6 – Connect multiple devices
If you can pair multiple speakers, then that means more sound and more reach. During tracking or outdoor get-together, where people are traveling in groups, there is a need for pairing multiple speakers. Some Bluetooth speakers offer this feature.
#Mistake 7 – Call/Speakerphone Functionality
Bluetooth speakers have a built-in microphone which converts them into a speakerphone. With a speakerphone setting, anyone can easily take calls. This feature is useful while making conference calls and when someone needs to hear the voice clearer.
How to make this difficult choice?
Bluetooth speakers are in everyone’s shopping list nowadays, and here is a buying-guide of Bluetooth speaker India which may help you choose the best Bluetooth speaker for you.
- If you like to travel more and you are buying a Bluetooth speaker for the same, you should look for one which is water and weather-resistance. It will help you to enjoy your traveling without worrying much. Also, make sure that it has excellent battery life.
- If you want a Bluetooth speaker for a family get-together or a party with your friends, then go for the speakers which can connect with multiple devices. This will help in a larger group of people.
- If you like to travel in a remote area, or like trekking, then go for speakers that can charge your phone. It will help you never run out of battery.
- If you are planning to buy it for your home, then you can have a big-sized Bluetooth speaker whose sound can cover your living area. Suppose you want to carry your speaker, avoid bulky or large models, and go for something medium-sized with good quality.
- If you have frequent calls from the office or want to attend calls with your speakers, make sure it has an inbuilt microphone, this will make your working more comfortable.
Which Brands to consider?
Buy speakers from leading brands like Altec Lansing, Corsair, MuveAcoustics, Creative, Edifier, HP, JBL, boAt, Philips, Razer, Bose, Sony, Sound Logic, Noise, and Zebronics. Choose the best speaker that would fit your budget and has the right service center presence.